Re: [nebula-dev] Re: Nebula committers - action required (Christopher J Gross)

Sounds like everyone's on board so I will put that in the Nebula plan that I'm working on.

-Chris

"David J. Orme" <djo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/11/2006 01:51 PM

Please respond to
Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[nebula-dev] Re: Nebula committers - action required (Christopher J        Gross)

+1 on the middle of March for API/feature freeze.

Dave