Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula committers - action required

March 16th? That gets my vote (it seems like just about everyone I know has a birthday the end of March, so the middle of the month is much better :)).

Christopher J Gross wrote:

Hi Tom,

Yea I think the main platform freeze is around 8 weeks away. I don't think we need to worry about freezing on the same date. We have alot less code, alot less consumers, and alot less potential for integration problems. That said, we should all start to minimize the amount of changes the closer we get. I'm thinking we could probably hold off until around the middle of March for our freeze date. Anyone disagree?
Regards,
-Chris

*"listom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <listom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/10/2006 06:16 AM
Please respond to
Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula committers - action required

Hi,

By the way API-Freeze in Eclipse-Platform is in M5 I don't know if
Nebula is following this but that's not far away!

Tom