Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula committers - action required

Hi,

By the way API-Freeze in Eclipse-Platform is in M5 I don't know if Nebula is following this but that's not far away!

Tom

Christopher J Gross schrieb:
Good point. Thats one of the main reasons for producing a release - for API stability. Once we can't make any more breaking changes.

Regards,
-Chris

Tom Schindl <listom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/29/2006 10:57 AM
Please respond to
Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula committers - action required

Hi,

But the API has to be stable at this point or does Nebula doesn't stay
backwards compatible. I have learned my lessons with (Tod/Boris) don't
expose too much API you'll have to maintain it.

Tom

Christopher J Gross schrieb:
Thanks for the quick response Nicolas.  You don't have to have your
widget 100% complete by 3.3.  Just stable and reasonably bug-free.  We
will, of course, start working on the next release after 3.3 where you
can add any remaining features.

Ok, still waiting to hear from Jeremy, David and Eric.

Regards,
-Chris