Re: [nebula-dev] Contribution question

DateTime is in SWT as of 3.3 Milestone 3 ( http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/S-3.3M3-200611021715/index.php ).  It uses the native picker wherever available.  The easiest way to see it is to run the SWT Controls Example (download the eclipse 3.3M3 Example plug-ins slightly farther down the download page, extract them on top of your eclipse install, run eclipse and view it through one of the SWT Examples views).

Grant

Jay Batson <batsonjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/22/2006 12:19 PM

Please respond to
Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [nebula-dev] Contribution question

Can you guys point me to DateTime?  There's no reason to have multiple ones, unless ours has some functionality that doesn't exist in DateTime.  (Ours is pretty feature-rich....)

Sorry -- I didn't know about DateTime.  RSVP, and after review, I'll see whether we need to keep up with ecl-datepicker.  If ours still has value, I'll provide the info about our developer (and make him responsible as the Nebula contributor).  If not, we'll drop ours, and use DateTime.

RSVP
-jb