Re: [nebula-dev] Contribution question

Like I said we also have two other date pickers in Nebula in addition to the new date picker in standard SWT.  It would be worthwhile to go over what your new date picker brings to the table and whether you would want to continue to develop it if there are other options (SWT or Nebula).

If you still would like to develop and enhance your date picker even after seeing what else is available then we would certainly be happy to have you.  But I want to avoid accepting multiple date pickers that are contributed and then quickly forgotten.  We want to avoid accepting 'fire and forget' type contributions.

Regards,
-Chris

Jay Batson <batsonjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/22/2006 12:19 PM

Please respond to
Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [nebula-dev] Contribution question

Can you guys point me to DateTime?  There's no reason to have multiple ones, unless ours has some functionality that doesn't exist in DateTime.  (Ours is pretty feature-rich....)

Sorry -- I didn't know about DateTime.  RSVP, and after review, I'll see whether we need to keep up with ecl-datepicker.  If ours still has value, I'll provide the info about our developer (and make him responsible as the Nebula contributor).  If not, we'll drop ours, and use DateTime.

RSVP
-jb