Re: [nebula-dev] Contribution question

Hi Jay,

We have already accepted two date picker widgets that are in the process of getting final legal approval.  If you would like to contribute and work on your date picker in Nebula as well, we would be happy to have you.  We would look for one person to become the Nebula committer and all code would be written by them - or submitted to them through the normal Eclipse channels (mailing list, bugzilla).

In Nebula, we are looking for committed developers who want to not just submit widgets, but also be willing to work on a enhance these widgets over time.

Are you interested in becoming part of Nebula?  Would you be the developer who'd become the Nebula committer?

Regards,
-Chris

Jay Batson <batsonjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2006 12:38 PM

Please respond to
Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[nebula-dev] Contribution question

Hi --

Our company has built, and released (under EPL) a datepicker widget for SWT.  The project is currently available on sourceforge.  See http://ecl-datepicker.sourceforge.net

Is this widget of any interest to Nebula (or the SWT core) developers?

-jb