Re: [nebula-dev] Gallery Widget Submission

Very cool.  We only need one more +1 vote and we can start the new committer process for you.

-Chris

"nicolas richeton" <nicolas.richeton@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/09/2006 03:04 AM

Please respond to
Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Nebula Dev" <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [nebula-dev] Gallery Widget Submission

Thanks,

These changes were easy to do, so I made them right away.  I think that adding groups will be harder but I'm working on it. I may also need some help/advices later to speed up this widget. Currently it is quite fast, but it tends to slow down when too many items are visible at the same time (75+).

Anyway, I made the changes you suggested.
- set/get Selected
- the renderer is now an abstract class.

I also added a demo application. Not all settings are available, but it displays 100 images in a window. A scale is available to change item size. By default, zooming acts like in iPhoto (auto margins), which is quite strange at first, but this can be switch off.

You will also see that a few classes for groups have been added, but nothing is working yet.

--
Nicolas