Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [nebula-dev] Date submissions - Eric and Jeremy

Chris, Bjorn,

I developped alone the widgets I propose for submission, on my own free
time, without any relation to my professional job. Then I confirm I have
the full ownership of the code.
All the code is already under the EPL.

I took first contact on the subject with my employer and he is very
interested I become Eclipse committer. I informed he about the Eclipse
Committer Employer Consent Form to sign, but I have no return on this
particular point for the moment.

Regards,
Eric