Re: [nebula-dev] Date submissions - Eric and Jeremy

I'm not sure its really "from the source", or just someone who has a profile on SDN, but I saved the quote as it made sense and has helped me keep perspective when working with java Date related issues.

googling "jem.marsh developer" will bring up the profile and from there the thread:
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=629464&messageID=3894805#3894805
(the last post for the impatient :) )

Christopher J Gross wrote:

Straight from the source! Do you have a link for that quote?
-Chris

*Jeremy Dowdall <jeremyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/10/2006 10:42 AM
Please respond to
Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	Re: [nebula-dev] Date submissions - Eric and Jeremy

additionally, from jem.marsh on the Sun Developer Network: