[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [nebula-dev] Date Selection Widgets
- From: Roland Tepp <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:53:40 +0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Videobet
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20060719)
While the overall impression is "great", there are some comments
Other than these details - it seems great :)
- I personally dislike time entry by dragging hands of analog clock
- it seems to require too good mouse control.
Maybe if there was a way to enter hour/minute/second values by typing
(smt. like month/year chooser in the calendar part).
Or have a style flag/option to render time picker similar to what
Mozilla Sunbird calendar offers:
- The header above date widget could be redesigned a bit -
currently it is not immediately clear what these arrows and the dot
between those arrows do. It would be likely so much clearer if you'd
have "spinner" buttons beside the month and year values instead and a
button saying "today" or "now" as a textual label. No special "year
editing mode" should be necessary - it just confuses people if anything.
Can I use it ;)
Ivan Ooi kirjutas mulle midagi seesugust:
Wow! that cool! I seen that things performce before.
really really cool!
nebula-dev mailing list
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature