Re: [nebula-dev] Date Selection Widgets

Hi,

While the overall impression is "great", there are some comments though...
  1. I personally dislike time entry by dragging hands of analog clock - it seems to require too good mouse control.
    Maybe if there was a way to enter hour/minute/second values by typing (smt. like month/year chooser in the calendar part).
    Or have a style flag/option to render time picker similar to what Mozilla Sunbird calendar offers:

  2. The header above date widget could be redesigned a bit - currently it is not immediately clear what these arrows and the dot between  those arrows do. It would be likely so much clearer if you'd have "spinner" buttons beside the month and year values instead and a button saying "today" or "now" as a textual label. No special "year editing mode" should be necessary - it just confuses people if anything.
Other than these details - it seems great :)
Can I use it ;)

Ivan Ooi kirjutas mulle  midagi seesugust:
Wow! that cool! I seen that things performce before. really really cool!

Thanks!