Re: [nebula-dev] Viewers

I agree with this this, I think having viewers for some of these widgets will really help with adoption.

Do you think the existing content provider interfaces will work or will you need a more specialized ICTableTreeStructuredContenetProvider?

Cheers,
ian

Roland Tepp wrote:
Although I admit I don't quite know anything about the internal structure of Nebula project the first thing popping to my mind is to have two well separated CVS/eclipse projects - one for widget(s) and another for viewer code.

Jeremy Dowdall kirjutas mulle  midagi seesugust:
I will be uploading the CTableTree this weekend but am not sure what to
do with its viewer since, as mentioned on this list, Nebula is not to
have dependencies beyond SWT.  I have no problem with keeping the viewer
on my Sourceforge site and linking to it from CTableTree's Nebula page
(it's great advertising, how could I mind?!) but there should probably
be a more defined solution in the works - as also mentioned, people will
want viewers.

Thoughts / comments?