From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Gross
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 11:58 AM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Where have the SWTPlus-Widget gone

http://www.swtplus.com/swtplus.jar

-Chris

Tom Schindl wrote:

Are they still available from the SWTPlus site because one automatically
gets redirected to nebula and there isn't a chance to get them any more
I don't care for the moment that they are in an alpha state.

Tom

Chris Gross schrieb:

Hi Tom,

The SWTPlus widgets will eventually be part of Nebula.  Most of those
widgets are in an alpha state and I don't want to simply release them
into Nebula as is.  Its difficult to find time devote to each widget
including the Grid.  I will add them to Nebula as I can.

Regards,
-Chris

Tom Schindl wrote:

Hi,

I thought that the SWTPlus-Widget are also part of nebula there have a
many very interesting widgets.

Tom