Re: [nebula-dev] Search and auto-complete widgets

ditto :)

can I use it to do auto-completion similar to OpenOffice.org (best
example I can think of) where, rather than dropping a selection list, it
completes the word in place?
can I also use it with multiple, character delimited, fields per text box?

thanks!