Re: [nebula-dev] New control submission

Emil,

With a certain amount of enlightened self-interest here, can I
volunteer to try out your Gantt chart component, either as part of
Nebula or as part of your own sourceforge project?
It is something we're looking for our (commercial) RCP-based app.
Obviously all feedback would go through Nebula/your own sourceforge
project.  As the boss, I can commit to ensuring we spend some time for
the public good as well as our own (grubby, commercial) ends ...

Mike E.

--

Mike Evans
Incremental Ltd.