[nebula-dev] Contributions

Wow.  I check my email and 3 new submissions in one day!  Thats really
great.

I've been trying to reply but for some reason the mailing list was sending me back some error?.

Anyway, I am going to have to ask you guys to be patient.  We're
are not quite ready to begin voting on and accepting contributions.
This is a very busy time for most Eclipse folks (read: 3.2 end game,
JavaOne, summer vacations, etc.).  I am also trying to work out some
final details on how we are going to have to maintain and manage each
widget.

All of your contributions look exciting.  Just please hold tight for a
week or two and then we'll get stuff rolling.

Thanks,
-Chris

Back to the top