Von: nattable-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nattable-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Dirk Fauth
Gesendet: Montag, 28. Mai 2018 08:00
An: NatTable development mailing list <nattable-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [nattable-dev] Question: cascading filter and next release

Hi,

No this is not planned.

It kind of worked in the past, but then for all columns, even the one that was filtered first, which causes the issue that you are not able to uncheck an item anymore to modify the filter. And it is currently not working anymore. See Bug 522287 and the linked forum post for further information.

You can implement your own FilterRowComboBoxDataProvider that implements your desired behavior and use it for creating the ComboBoxFilterRowHeaderComposite.

Greez,

Dirk