[nattable-dev] NatTable 1.2.0 released

Hi,

I'm writing to let you know that we released NatTable 1.2.0.

Have a look at the New & Noteworthy to learn about the changes.
https://www.eclipse.org/nattable/nandn/nandn_120.php

Although it contains some API breaking changes, we didn't update the major version because the next major version update is intended to have changes to the architecture. I tried to explain and discuss on that topic in this post:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/954528/

I would also like to welcome Roman Flueckiger as a new committer to the NatTable project. He was a great help in developing 1.2.0 and hopefully will also be a great help in the future.

Greez,
Dirk

Back to the top