[nattable-dev] Lazy data loading

Dear developers,

I'm about to start an Eclipse plugin that needs to be able to handle large sets of grid data. Looking for a good starter I came across this project which I find quite promising. Looking for a further roadmap I found this document https://docs.google.com/document/d/14rCOu1dhkLNfmUCd_yAIE8cuRkO0LttZRXZTkgWpSWw and at the very bottom of it I found something, which I think is crucial for my use-case: Lazy data loading and disposal of data on scrolling.

Now I'm wondering, when this is planned to be implemented. Does it have a rather high or low priority?

Cheers, bselu

Back to the top