[nattable-dev] NatTable 1.1.0 released

Hi all,

we are proud to announce that we released NatTable 1.1.0!

It contains numerous bugfixes and enhancements. For details check the New & Noteworthy page [1].

Also note that this is the final release of the 1.x architecture. We will of course still support this architecture for a while and provide bugfixes, but we want to focus on the new architecture in the future.

Of course we also encourage everyone to provide contributions. We will verify the contributions and can think about minor or bugfix releases for the 1.x architecture. Please check the Contribution Guide [2] and/or ask questions on the forum or via mailing list if you need further details.

And now have fun with the new NatTable 1.1.0 release!

Greez,
Dirk & Edwin

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/nattable/nandn/nandn_110.php
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/nattable/documentation.php?page=contribution_guide