Re: [nattable-dev] Enable Gerrit for NatTable

Hi,

as nobody replied to this mail, I will start the process for enabling Gerrit for NatTable.

Greez,
Dirk

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Dirk Fauth <dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I would like to enable Gerrit for NatTable. This would make it easier for contributors and also for committers to review.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit

Please let me know if you see any issues with enabling Gerrit.

Greez,
Dirk

P.S. That would also make it easier for inactive committers to come back without having commit rights in first place.

Back to the top