[nattable-dev] Committer status

Hi everybody,

with the current happenings and plannings for NatTable it is time to clean up the project structure.

As a short update:
  1. We want to release a NatTable 1.1 version soon, no concrete date, but only a few things should be finished till then
  2. We are planning to freeze the NatTable 1.x branch after releasing 1.1. This is because we noticed that the current architecture has reached it's limits and every new feature, enhancement or even bugfix is quite a pain since NatTable has grown the way it is now

With the freeze I also want to clean up. Seeing 7 listed committers feels strange when looking at the diagram that shows only 3 active ones. Also we haven't heard from the others for more than a year now. Edwin said that he wanted to get in touch with them, but as Edwin seems to be not able to work on NatTable for a while, I'll take the part until he's back (and hopefully this doesn't take too long!).

So with this mail I ask all of the listed committers to respond about their status. Are you still interested in working on NatTable or do you have new jobs and are not able to work on NatTable anymore?

Greez,

Dirk

Back to the top