[nattable-dev] Developer meeting

Fellow committers,

Dirk and I have set up a regular meeting every Thursday at 1:00pm GMT (9:00 am in NYC, 2:00pm in London, 3:00pm in Germany) where we will be discussing NatTable development. Please let either of us know if you'd like to join in and we can send you the Google Hangout invite. You're welcome to join whenever you can, however frequently or infrequently you are available.

We'll be discussing ongoing work on NatTable 1.x at the meeting, but we are also turning our attention to building out a next generation architecture for NatTable. This involves several radical new concepts including multiple renderers (we're looking at JavaFX and SWT), major refactoring and simplification of the layer interface, CSS support, support for arbitrarily large data sets, multiple viewports, nested tables, etc. We have started building out some of this in the experimental NatTable repo in git. If you'd like to see where we are with it, please join the developer meeting!

Thanks,
Edwin

Back to the top