[nattable-dev] Using GroupByHeaderLayer with NatTablebuilder

Hi All,

I went through the _200_Group_by example that shows how to use group by header functionality. Its using NatTable rather then the builder and configure all the layers by itself.

I want to use it with NatTablebuilder which configure itself automatically and hides the internal details. Can anybody tell me how I can use the same functionality (GroupByHeaderLayer) using the builder?

Lot of thanks in advance

Asim

Back to the top