Re: [nattable-dev] Orbit news

Hey, that's great news! Hopefully 1.9 will be released soon.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Edwin Park <esp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I finally was able to add Apache POI to Orbit, and just now I have changed over the NatTable build to use the Orbit POI dependency. This means we no longer have to repackage the POI bundle ourselves anymore.

I have also been speaking with Sharon from Eclipse legal and the GlazedLists devs about getting GlazedLists into Eclipse. It looks like GlazedLists 1.8 has a core dependency on some GPL licensed code, which precludes it from being used at Eclipse. However GlazedLists 1.9 does not have this issue, so hopefully we should be able to get 1.9 in once it is released, which should be soon.

Cheers,
Edwin