[nattable-dev] Major edit refactoring

Hi,

as announced earlier, I committed some major changes regarding edit behaviour in NatTable. As some of you might not read the forum regularly, here is the link pointing to the changes.

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/452211/

As I wrote the post late last night, it might not answer every question. So if you have any questions on that, please let me know.

The main thing about the refactoring was to cleanup the API and the processing. This is also necessary to go on with work on the new main architecture. Also several new features were added by customer request, like dialog editors for example.

I also created the EditorExample that should show every editor that comes with NatTable in several configurations. This is how I made my manual tests if something is broken. Also the automatic test cases are adjusted to match the new design.

Please have a look at the refactoring and let me know what you think.

Greez,
Dirk

Back to the top