Re: [nattable-dev] NatTable documentation - Editing

Hi Justin,

I thought there was a documentation in one of Edwins emails when the move to Nebula was started. But I can't find it at the moment.

You can checkout the website code via CVS from

Host: dev.eclipse.org
Repository: /cvsroot/org.eclipse
Username and Pass should be your Bugzilla account

In my settings the connection type is extssh.

There should be a project called nattable. In this project within the documentation folder you will find the editing.html where you can add your information about the decorator. I guess the information would fit best under the chapter about Error Handling. Let me know if you need further help on this.

Greez,
Dirk