[nattable-dev] NatTable documentation - Editing

Hi,

today I updated the Editing section of the NatTable documentation. I hope it covers now everything, but I'm not quite sure. At least the changes in conversion and validation and the error handling strategies are now documented. Feel free to add missing parts. The only thing I don't know is the ControlDecorationProvider in TextCellEditor. I haven't used it before and there is no example on that. Could please someone document this who knows what it is, what it does and how it can be configured?

Thanks,
Dirk

Back to the top