Re: [nattable-dev] Jira still open for business

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the heads up. I have updated Jira so that it no longer allows users to create issues. We should be switching over to all Eclipse infrastructure in the coming week or two. At that point http://nattable.org will be redirected to http://eclipse.org/nattable. Jira will still remain up in read-only mode for a while longer at a different url just for reference.

Regards,
Edwin