[nattable-dev] NatTable Committer Meeting 6/15/2012

Hi all,

Here are notes from today's NatTable committer call:

* NatTable -> Eclpse migration
  - nattable.org web site has been moved over to eclipse.org/nattable
  - we will hand over the nattable.org domain to Eclipse, which will redirect it to eclipse.org/nattable (Edwin)
  - we will direct users to use the nattable forum/newsgroup at Eclipse instead of the ones on SourceForge, once the Eclipse forum is cleaned up (Edwin)
  - outstanding items:
    . additional documentation
    . automated build, p2 repository
    . Nebula examples

* Bugzilla
  - All commits should include a reference to a bugzilla. Commit messages should look like this:

    bug 123456: fixed that thing that was broken

  - The Version field of the bug will indicate what version the bug is being targeted for. So searching for all bugs with version 0.9 is equivalent to seeing what the roadmap/changelog is for release 0.9.

* Release planning
  - there is no immediate pressure for a release, so we will likely wait for full IP clearance so that we can put out a 1.0

The next meeting will focus mostly on Nebula integration, so we will schedule something together with the Nebula folks sometime next month.

Thanks everyone,
Edwin

Back to the top