[nattable-dev] Jira -> Buzilla

We have now ported across the jiras to bugzilla. We have left several out for various reasons. eg:  Outside the scope of the nattable, patches, duplicates, too old, already fixed etc.

If people spot any that they feel should be ported across feel free to migrate them.

All migrated ones have been prefixed with an 'Imported: ' tag in the summary and a link to the original jira has also been included at the top of the body of the description. I'm guessing now that we should perhaps close off the old jiras?

I don't believe I have access, permission to do that (as far as I know), so perhaps Edwin you could close them all off if you agree?

Regards
Matt

Back to the top