[nattable-dev] NatTable documentation status

Hi,

as Edwin asked to do, here the status on the website.

Stephan created a new logo and worked on the default pages. I started creating the base for the documentation and currently the basics page is ready and the layers page is in work. Hopefully I can create some more pages the next days, but currently I'm very busy in my projects. Sorry for that, I really try to work on it in parallel.

As I'm on my way to my next meeting, this just as a short update. Hopefully the next days I can deliver some more information.

Greez,
Dirk

Back to the top