Re: [mylyn-vex-dev] Skpe Conference call

I'll appreciate that ;-)

Am 29.01.2014 10:29, schrieb eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi Florian,
maybe this a part which I could contribute. Let’s discuss this point in the
next meeting. I’ll try to come prepared to the meeting ;)
cu
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: mylyn-vex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mylyn-vex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Florian Thienel
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 7:03 PM
To: mylyn-vex-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [mylyn-vex-dev] Skpe Conference call

Hello Frank,

those concepts are planned, but not realized yet. I think it should not be
too complicated to realize a listener interface for IVexWidget, based on the
mouse, keyboard and document events that are already handled by IVexWidget.
A listener that is registered via a to be defined extension point could be
called before and/or after the original handler of those events is invoked.

I'd like to make some progress in the area of extensibility, since this
opens Vex for more use cases. Customizability for a certain document type is
the key to the full spectrum of the possibilities that XML provides.

Florian

PS: English, since the mailing list is read (hopefully) world-wide ;-)