Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] Bugzilla component - SVN connectors

I'd prefer if we tagged the bugs as [subclipse] or [subversive] until we have finalized where these connectors are going to reside. That way we can easily track the bugs and bulk move them to a component later. The thing is that once a Bugzilla component has been added it's not trivial to remove it again.

We have to discuss how to go forward in the next few month but I'm not sure that we will want host 4 different reference implementations (cvs, git, subversive, subclipse) within the Mylyn Versions project.

Steffen