Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] triggering nightly build

No need to raise a bug. I can change the permissions.

Steffen

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:35 PM, alvaro sanchez <alvsan09@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steffen,
I don't see any options to trigger the build when I am logged-in,
i.e. I am looking for "'Build Now', however not present.

to be able to trigger builds in Mylyn versions and Mylyn reviews,
shall I request permission to:
  mylyn-reviews-nightly
and
  mylyn-release

I assume, I should raise a bug to:  Community -> Hudson ?

/Alvaro