Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] API freeze branching

In the past we have tried avoiding branching except for service
releases. Branching is somewhat painful with CVS and tracking changes
on multiple branches creates extra overhead.

Since the release is only two weeks away I would prefer if we could
block head for that time frame and do the feature work in branches.

Once we move all projects to Git I'd be happy to define a policy to
branch right after API freeze or something like that.

Does that make sense?

Steffen