[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [mylyn-reviews-dev] [egit-dev] what does gerrit connector use to list projects?
- From: "Kempin, Edwin" <edwin.kempin@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:02:47 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ac0S2IIvwk7PmLNVS3SmxvNouKSFQwAGOh6Q
- Thread-topic: [egit-dev] what does gerrit connector use to list projects?
The Eclipse Gerrit Connector is part of the Mylyn Reviews project.
Forwarding this question to the Mylyn Reviews mailing list.
From: egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shawn Pearce
Sent: Donnerstag, 5. April 2012 05:02
Subject: [egit-dev] what does gerrit connector use to list projects?
What Gerrit API does the EGit Gerrit connector use to help a user find
a project they can clone into the workspace?
I am making changes to the Gerrit JSON API to make it REST based and a
more long-term API that the project can support. I'd like to leave in
the API that EGit uses for a little while to reduce breakage for
egit-dev mailing list