Re: [mylyn-pmc] Mylyn Docs change to EPL 2.0

The PMC is, of course, entitled to an opinion on the matter.

However, per the EPL-2.0 FAQ, you can update to the EPL-2.0 by simply updating the file headers (this is permitted according to the EPL-1.0).

Send a note to the EMO to request that they update the project metadata accordingly.

HTH,

Wayne