Re: [mylyn-pmc] promoting products built on Mylyn on the project page

Sam,

Good start.  I think you should change “The company” to “The organization”.  Eg, it could be a university.

Also, can you write something about the goal of listing companies on the page?  One is to provide recognition.  But the more important one in my opinion is to list anyone that provides Mylyn connectors that are not part of eclipse.org but are key to the Eclipse Community.  That’s our goal with listing Tasktop Dev there, now that Atlassian no longer supports the JIRA integration, which has long been one of the most popular integrations.  This also means that if someone like GitHub came along and had a supported Mylyn connector, and contributed to the project we would want to listen them as well.

Mik

--
Dr. @mik_kersten, Founder & CEO, http://tasktop.com
Assistant: jill.charlton@xxxxxxxxxxx, +1-778-588-6896