Re: [mylyn-pmc] Request release approval for Vex 1.1.0

Please note that I updated the release record's URL:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/mylyn.docs.vex/releases/1.1.0

Wayne

On 23/11/14 11:32 PM, Mik Kersten wrote:
+1 good stuff!

Mik

--
Dr. @mik_kersten, CEO, http://tasktop.com
Assistant: jill.charlton@xxxxxxxxxxx, +1-778-588-6896

On Nov 23, 2014, at 5:26 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Florian Thienel <florian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PMC,

It is my pleasure to day, to ask for your permission to release the version 1.1 of the Visual Editor for XML (Vex, mylyn-docs-vex).

Please find the project plan and review information in the PMI: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/release/1.1.0-9
Our IP log has already been submitted to EMO and is in queue for review.

We plan to release on December 28th (or later, as we are already late with all the paper work).

Best Regards,

Florian
Project Lead of Vex

Cheers,