Re: [mylyn-pmc] nomination for Gunnar Wagenknecht

Thanks for your participation Wayne!

Mik

--
Dr. @mik_kersten, CEO, http://tasktop.com
Assistant: jill.charlton@xxxxxxxxxxx, +1-778-588-6896

On Nov 19, 2014, at 12:52 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The EMO(ED) approved the appointment.

I've updated the database. Welcome aboard, Gunnar!

While the opportunity to work more with Gunnar has great appeal, I'm taking this opportunity to excuse myself from the PMC. I know that I'm stating the obvious, but with Mik, Steffen, Chris, and now Gunnar, the PMC doesn't need me.

But don't worry, I'm still watching...

Wayne