Re: [mylyn-pmc] Request for graduation and release of Vex 1.0

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Florian Thienel <florian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello my fellow PMC members!

It is my pleasure today, to ask you for your permission to graduate and release the version 1.0 of the Visual Editor for XML.
(see http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=mylyn.docs.vex)

Please find our review slides here: http://download.eclipse.org/vex/docs/Vex-1.0-Release-Graduation-Review.ppt

The project plan is available at http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=mylyn.docs.vex

Looks great from here. Please address some of Wayne's IP Log concerns and you should be good to go :)

Could you also extend your project plan up to the Kepler release? I'm assuming you'd want to join the Kepler simultaneous release after graduating and doing a couple of releases.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org