Re: [mylyn-pmc] [cross-project-issues-dev] The First Round of Reviews are done

Hi Wayne,

given that the Mylyn 3.8 release review was marked successful can I
assume that the graduation review for Mylyn Builds, Mylyn Reviews and
Mylyn Versions was successful as well?

At the moment, I still see the egg on the about pages:

  http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=mylyn.builds
  http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=mylyn.reviews
  http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=mylyn.versions

Thanks,