Re: [mylyn-pmc] graduation review for Mylyn Builds, Mylyn Reviews, Mylyn Versions

Graduation reviews tend to occur with 1.0 release reviews. The actual
review period is one week.

If the criteria for graduation have been met, then it really depends on
what is best for the project and community in terms of timing.

HTH,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton