Re: [mylyn-pmc] adding features in Indigo SR1

+1

Wayne

On 08/18/2011 08:19 PM, Steffen Pingel wrote:
Hi Mylyn PMC,

I have discussed with Mik that we would like to add the Mylyn Builds Hudson/Jenkins integration to Indigo SR1. This means we would add 3 features to the release train repository that were not included in June (but properly released as part of Mylyn 3.6).

The reason for not including those features initially was that we didn't have all the release train requirements nailed down such as externalization of strings and I didn't feel that we had had sufficient community feedback. Since then we have addressed outstanding issues, made several improvements and I believe it would be beneficial to have the Hudson/Jenkins connector available in Indigo.

Are there any concerns with adding 3 features for the builds framework, versions framework and Hudson/Jenkins connector in SR1?

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn