Re: [mylyn-pmc] pre-req/works-with dependency for desktop search component

Thanks Wayne! We'll go ahead with the checking in the code then.

Steffen

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Wayne Beaton <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just spoke with Janet. We have "blanket" exemption for things like Windows, so the JNI code that compiles against Windows APIs is good-to-go without a CQ.

It's always good to check.

Wayne