[mylyn-pmc] PMC +1s on CQs

We should probably decide if we need a Mylyn Project Policy on +1'ing
CQs. In the Technology PMC, whichever PMC member gets there first is
encouraged to do the +1 on our behalf.  This policy works well. Further,
CQs entered by a PMC member are automatically considered +1'd by the IP
Team (though we do try to formally +1-it ourselves).

Do we feel that there is a need for separation of creating the CQ and
+1'ing on behalf of the PMC?

My vote is no, but I'm willing to discuss it.

Wayne

Back to the top