Re: [mylyn-pmc] EGit move

Hi Wayne,

I'm wondering how it's best to proceed around that limitation, as I think
that it would be beneficial to have things like common build
infrastructure coordinated in time for Indigo.  Also, I was thinking that
having EGit graduate out of incubation within Mylyn would be a good path
to get EGit into the Eclipse distros, as the "matured" Mylyn sub-projects
are included in all distros other than Eclipse classic.  And this would in
turn give us a good forcing function to make sure that the UIs are nicely
meshed together across tasks, SCM, CI, etc.

How about we schedule our first PMC call to discuss this and other Indigo
related planning?

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten