Re: [mylyn-intent-dev] Project Lead nomination

+1 !

Cédric

Le 01/08/2015 15:20, Fabian Steeg a écrit :
+1

Sounds great, welcome Yvan!

Cheers,
Fabian

On 31.07.2015, at 09:27, Alex Morel - iRéalité <alex.morel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

my current job means I'm not active in the Eclipse community anymore.
For the last few months Yvan Lussaud (yvan.lussaud@xxxxxxx) ramped up regarding the Intent project, and worked with new partners through the ModelWriter ITEA project.
He already knows the Eclipse infrastructure in and outs as he already is a commiter in the Acceleo project.

That's why I'd like to nominate him as a project lead, if you are a commiter please state your vote on this mailling list.

Alex Morel (Lagarde)