[mylyn-integrators] Having Trouble getting started (missing java-doc and extension point xsds)

To whom it may concern.

I am currently trying to create a Mylyn integration, but I seam to have run into some trouble.

For some reasons, there is no java-doc attached onto the classes provided as dependencies by Eclipse and I was unable to locate a classic java-doc. The cause for that may be because I am not used to the Eclipse like project styles, thus may be looking in the wrong places... Since it is very hard to follow an API you have no information about but method names, I am stuck here. What is more, I keep getting a warning that some plugin related xsds are missing. I believe at the extension point declaration.

As to where I got the libraries I use from, I downloaded last months (Septembers) version of the Eclipse RCP, which I believe is the current stable version. The libraries seemed to be packaged along, but without java-doc (or the plugin descriptor xsds).

So my Questions are:
Is there some additional library or something I need?
If so, where do I get that?
Is there such a thing as a (online) java-doc for Mylyn I could use as a replacement?
Where can I get the missing xsds?

To clarify on the environment, I am using:
Eclipse IDE for RCP and RAP Developers
Version: 2018-09 (4.9.0)
Build id: 20180917-1800
Mylyn Build Framework/ Mylyn Builds version 1.16.0.v20170629-2231
I installed no additional packages.

Any and all information to resolve this problem is appreciated and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Jannik Adam

Back to the top