Re: [mylyn-integrators] Mylyn contributing to Oxygen M1?

Hi Jaxsun,

> We will be participating in the Oxygen simultaneous release but we are
> not yet prepared to contribute, and so we have no yet announced our
> participation. We will not be participating in M1 this week.

thank you for the heads up. It's good to know that Mylyn will be part of
Oxygen eventually.

Anyway, not having Mylyn in M1 doesn't affect Code Recommenders too
badly; we can still ship 2 out of 4 features) without Mylyn for M1.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH